Re: [AMBER] about sybylmol2 file

From: Navanath Kumbhar <nmkumbhar.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 15:57:20 +0530

Dear Amber community,

I want to do simulation of modified nuclesodies with anticodonloop
structures by using sybyl mol2 file as input file format. I opened this file
in xleap by using gaff force field but when i go to save it it gives
for atom: .R<UNK0001 1 >. A < H108 285 > could not find type : H

 SO which force field i can use for to get top and crd files or any other
procedure for that.

Thanks and great regards
from
Navanath Kumbhar