Re: [AMBER] regarding forcefield for rna

From: Jiri Sponer <sponer.ncbr.chemi.muni.cz>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 13:25:08 +0200 (MEST)

I agree, I have never seen anything like this in hundreds
and hundreds of RNA trajectories in explicit solvent,
starting from X-ray structures. Is it explicit solvent?
Implicit could blow up.
Bad starting structure could do it (model building
not based on atomic resolution experiment) even
in explicit solvent.
jiri

Jiri Sponer
Professor of Biochemistry
Head of Department of Structure and Dynamics of Nucleic Acids
Institute of Biophysics
Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic
Kralovopolska 135
CZ-61265 Brno
Czech Republic
e-mail: sponer.ncbr.chemi.muni.cz