[AMBER] amber.cuda performance on Nvidia S2050?

From: Sasha Buzko <obuzko.ucla.edu>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2010 09:23:57 -0700

Hi all,
has anyone had any experience with amber.cuda using Nvidia S2050
rack-mounted units? I wonder if there is any loss in performance due to
each pair of Tesla cards sharing a PCI-E slot on the motherboard.
It didn't seem to be a problem with the previous generation cards, but
with faster Fermi cards the bottleneck could possibly shift to the
interface. Has anyone seen such a drop in individual performance when
all cards in S2050 execute at the same time?
Thanks for any info

Sasha