Re: [AMBER] simulation of protein

From: ashutosh shandilya <izerokelvin.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 23:35:50 +0530

I have slowly heated the protein and water each step of 5Kelvin and i have
used irest=1 and ntx=7 for 60 steps for 2.5ps each for 5 Kelvin till 300K.

2.5ps MD equilibration on protein
&cntrl
 imin = 0,
 irest = 1,
 ntx = 7,
 ntb=2,
 ntp = 1,
 taup=2.0,
 pres0 =1.0
 cut = 10,
 ntc = 2,
 ntf = 2,
 tempi = 20.0,
 temp0 = 25.0,
 ntt = 3,
 gamma_ln = 1.0,
 nstlim = 2500, dt = 0.001,
 ntpr = 200, ntwx = 500, ntwr = 1000
/
Shall i use irest=1 ntx=7 during equilibration too.

Thanks and regards

Ashutosh Shandilya