Re: [AMBER] simulation of protein

From: ashutosh shandilya <izerokelvin.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 23:10:06 +0530

Thanks for quick reply
I haven't run the production run i have only equilibrated after heating.2ns
MD. My input file is

equilibration on protein
&cntrl
 imin = 0,
 irest = 0,
 ntx = 1,
 ntb = 1,
 cut = 10,
 ntc = 2,
 ntf = 2,
 tempi = 300.0,
 temp0 = 300.0,
 ntt = 3,
 gamma_ln = 1.0,
 nstlim = 2000000, dt = 0.001,
 ntpr = 200, ntwx = 500, ntwr = 1000
/
I may switch to constant volume but what difference it would make .I have
heated at constant volume.
yes I have plotted the graph between density it is constant.

Thanks and regards
Ashutosh Shandilya