Re: [AMBER] ALASCAN (Alanine scanning mutagens )

From: Sushil Mishra <sushilbioinfo.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 17:03:35 +0200

Thanks a lot for the response !
Yes I am getting fluctuation in binding energy by making the R17A mutation
but it is quite high change (about + 14 Kcal/mol). although I am trying to
repeat the calculation with much longer trajectory (15ns) and with more
number of snapshots (500 for each) so to avoid the problem of sampling. Can
u point out some issue which should be considered carefully during this type
of calculation ? could u direct me in any tutorial or paper regarding per
residue decomposition of free energy ?

Regards
Sushil