Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA problem binding energy calculation

From: kamlesh sahu <kamleshsemail.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 10:21:41 +0900

Hello Dr. Bill,

I could see just now, there is some problem with the prmtop file that I
used.... For the first step to extract snapshots I used the MEK_vac.prmtop
file of complex when it was not solvated whereas MD simulation, which
generated mdcrd file, was run on solvated model so i think I should have
used MEK_wat.prmtop file which was generated after I solvated the complex. I
don,t know if this is the problem. I will repeat the calculations this way
and see if the prob is resolved...

Thank you
kamlesh