Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA problem binding energy calculation

From: Bill Miller III <brmilleriii.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 07:02:09 -0400

Have you tried visualizing the coordinate files that were generated in the
first step? You should do this first to verify that you are creating
coordinate files that exactly matchup with your prmtop files the way you
want. For example, if you include the zinc ions in the prmtop(s), then they
need to be included in your atom numbers and in the correct location (ligand
or receptor).

-Bill

Bill Miller III
Quantum Theory Project,