Re: [AMBER] antechamber

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 10:00:28 -0400

In my experience, gaussian is fed an input file of some sort, and outputs a
.log file. There is no xxx.out file that's produced (the xxx.log file is
the output file). At least this is true for gaussian03. I don't know if
things were different for, say, gaussian98 or gaussian09.

Good luck!
Jason

On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 5:00 AM, JoRDi <cyphras.hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> If you're trying to convert the Gaussian output file to the pdb format,
> you really need this file: the Gaussians outuput files has xxx.out
> format, not xxx.log. This file (xxx.log) is just a record of any
> operation / simulation that you had made.
>
> Best regards,
> Jordi.

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida