Fwd: [AMBER] Problem about Sander with large system

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 16:46:13 -0400

Hello,

All responses to these posts should be sent to the amber mailing list so
that it is archived and benefits from the attention of as many people as
possible...

I'm not sure why it aggregates at the corners (though to me it would make
sense that the waters draw inward toward the center of the box, but since
it's a periodic system, I can't think of a good reason for that off the top
of my head).

As for the pure system, any system in which the volume is not appropriate to
model the density of the system at that temperature may suffer from this
effect; pure or not.

All the best,
Jason