[AMBER] Re: parallel problem for systems only including bond, angle and dihedral interactions

From: Dongshan Wei <dswei0523.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 13:16:36 -0400

Hi Axel,

Thanks for your reply.

I can run the system well with one cpu, so there should not have very
bad structure or high energy shoot in my system. I doubt it is the cpu
allocation problem. Because there is no pair interaction, hence no cut
off distance, the neighboring list cannot be built. I'm not sure about
this. If it's really the neighbouring list problem, what can I do?

Thanks!

Dongshan