Re: [AMBER] TI Job crashes at some lambda values during heating

From: manikanthan bhavaraju <manikanthanbhavaraju.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 10:35:45 -0500

There might be some problem during the heating step(I am guessing it). For
every lambda you need not have to heat your system and equilibrate it. You
can use the previous lambda value rst file for the next step and continue
the simulation. Remember you just need a starting structure for any
simulation. It might take a while to get equilibrated. So, you can use
anyone of the good rst file of the charge annihilation step also for the vdw
step. Hope this will slove the problem.

manikanthan