Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA.py update install problem

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 08:06:37 -0400

On Tue, May 25, 2010, Rilei Yu wrote:

> When I installed the updated script, the error appears as follows:
>
> r.yu.euphoria:~/amber10/src/mmpbsa_py$ make serial
> /bin/bash setup.sh
> Python version 2 detected. No file conversion necessary.
> /bin/cp MMPBSA.py *pyc /home/r.yu/amber10/bin
> /home/r.yu/amber10/bin/nab -o mmpbsa_py_nabnmode mmpbsa_entropy.nab

The new mmpbsa_py scripts are built for Amber11, not Amber10. It may be(?)
that it is enough to get AmberTools 1.4 -- that would suffice for this
particular step, but I'm not sure whether things in Amber11 itself are needed
as well.

> nab2c failed!
> make: [install] Error 1 (ignored)

(We probably should not be ignoring make errors like this one.)

....dac