Re: FW: [AMBER] MMPBSA.py update

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 21:07:34 -0400

On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 8:39 PM, Beroza, Paul <Paul.Beroza.elan.com> wrote:

> How do we obtain the new release of mmpbsa.py?

The source code is found in the second link provided in the release email:

source code can be obtained along with the installation instructions on
this site (ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial3/py_script/compile.htm).

If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask.

Good luck!
Jason

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida