Re: [AMBER] meaning of time correlation function

From: Mengjuei Hsieh <mjhsieh.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 14:48:38 -0700

On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 8:13 PM, Homa Azizian <homa.azizian.anu.edu.au> wrote:
> Hi Amber users,
> I am new to amber, and I want to learn what is the meaning of time correlation function
> cross corelation and Auto correlation, is there any reading that discribes these very simple
> without mathematical equation.
> Thank you for considering

Dear Homa,

Try to find it from the books for molecular simulation or statistical
mechanics. For example, check
  Leach AR, "Molecular Modelling", chap 7
  Allen MP and Tildesley DJ, "Computer Simulation of Liquids", chap 2
  McQuarrie DA, "Statistical Mechanics", chap 21
Or, perhaps search it on google?

--
Mengjuei