Re: [AMBER] leap issues

From: Lachele Foley (Lists) <"Lachele>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 13:26:56 -0400

Alex,

Tleap should work fine for the things you said you're trying. But,
you do need to use sleap because otherwise you won't get the 1-4
scaling right. The scaling is no longer specified in the mdin file.

I just tried with my install of amber11/tleap, and it works. Sleap
works, too. There is most likely something wrong with your install or
compiler or something. What machine? What linux? What compilers?
New machine? Could there be disk issues? A seg fault doesn't tell
much by itself.

:-) Lachele
Lachele Foley
CCRC/UGA