Re: [AMBER] PMEMD.CUDA on GTS250

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 13:40:36 -0400

I also got a GTS250 for pmemd.cuda only to realize that GTS250 is not like
the GT/GTX200 series, and doesn't support double precision like Scott
pointed out. Rather unfortunate naming on nvidia's part...

All the best,
Jason

On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 1:37 PM, Scott Le Grand <SLeGrand.nvidia.com> wrote:

> Yep, your card doesn't support double-precision...

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida
Ph.D. Graduate Student
352-392-4032