Re: [AMBER] color images from 2drms

From: Ilyas Yildirim <yildirim.pas.rochester.edu>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 11:44:15 -0400 (EDT)

I do not know if anyone else suggested it but you can create some colorful
2D plots in mathematica, too, if you have installed in a machine. I think
the function '2Dcontourplot' or something similar.

   Ilyas Yildirim, Ph.D.
   = Hutchison Hall B#10 - Department of Chemistry =
   = - University of Rochester =
   = 585-275-6766 (office) - =
   = http://www.pas.rochester.edu/~yildirim/ =

On Thu, 20 May 2010, InSuk Joung wrote:

> Is this a question to my perl script? If so, you need a 'raw' file not a
> 'ps' file. Choose 'raw' format when you dump out the result.
> For example,
> 2drms out 2drms.dat raw your_mask
>
> 2010/5/20 Rebeca García Fandiño <regafan.hotmail.com>
>

>> Hi,
>> Thanks for your answer. I am using Linux. I have tried your suggestions,
>> but the problem is that the .ps file from 2drms is already in black & white.
>> How could I get a .ps file from 2drms in color?
>> Thanks a lot for your help.
>> Best wishes,
>> Rebeca.
>>
>>> Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 10:16:14 -0400
>>> Subject: Re: [AMBER] color images from 2drms
>>> From: jason.swails.gmail.com
>>> To: amber.ambermd.org

>> but
>>>

>>> Is 2drms_out.ps in color? What OS are you using? If the PS is in color
>> and
>>> you're using Ubuntu (or some other linux, though my suggestion will be
>>> Ubuntu-specific), you may try the following:
>>>
>>> Install cups-pdf and evince (evince should be installed on your machine
>> by
>>> default).
>>>
>>> sudo apt-get install cups-pdf
>>>
>>> Open the postscript up in evince and print it out using the PDF printer.
>>> This will put the file in a PDF directory located in your home directory
>>> (~/PDF). There may be far better ways of doing this, but I'd imagine
>> this
>>> would work for me (i've done similar things in the past)
>>>
>>> Good luck!
>>> Jason

>> how

>>> --