RE: [AMBER] Can I get interaction energy between two motifs in diffrent domains in the same protein through MD simulations?

From: YuZhihong <comfort_79.hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 12:12:58 -0400

Hi, Bill

Thanks for your suggestions! Yes, there is only one true molecule with A,B and C domains in my simulations. I've tried as you said, but it looks like I must set the residue numbers for all COM*, REC* and LIG* in the .DECOMP section, even I set RECEPTOR and LIGAND to 0 in the .GENERAL, otherwise the mm_pbsa.pl will not work. My protein has 493 residues, the auto-inhibition loop is from 60 to 78, then do you think what numbers I should set for COM*, REC* and LIG* in the .DECOMP? I have tried many numbers, but all of them were failed.

Zhihong