Re: [AMBER] non-standard residue parameters

From: FyD <fyd.q4md-forcefieldtools.org>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 09:24:04 +0200

Dear Jeffrey,

>     We are going to built a protein model in which one amino acid
> was modified to non-standard residue experimentally.  After
> obtaining the prepin and frcmod files by ANTECHAMBER, what else
> should be done to make this resdiue correctly bond to the next and
> previous residues?

You can also use the R.E.D. Tools or R.E.D. Server to generate force
field libraries for non-standard residues. In this case, it is likely
you will have to generate _molecular fragments_. You will find many
examples in R.E.DD.B. & tutorials. All these tools are available .
http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org.

regards, Francois