Re: [AMBER] Ptraj image problems

From: Jayalakshmi Sridhar <jsridhar.xula.edu>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 10:40:50 -0500

Hi,
Sorry for sending this again. My earlier mail got marked up.
I used this command to remove water in the pdb file that I obtained from the initial prmtop and inpcrd files.
grep -v 'WAT' 2a6_init.pdb > 2a6_init_nowat.pdb
I was then able to load 2a6_init_nowat.pdb and then the trajectory file that I obtained through ptraj imaging with nobox, nowater in vmd. It worked very well.
I thank you all for taking time to get me through this problem.
Jaya.