Re: [AMBER] color images from 2drms

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 10:16:14 -0400

2010/5/13 Rebeca García Fandiño <regafan.hotmail.com>

> Hi,
> I am trying to use the 2drms option in ptraj "2drms out 2drms_out ps", but
> when I transform the 2drms_out.ps

Is 2drms_out.ps in color? What OS are you using? If the PS is in color and
you're using Ubuntu (or some other linux, though my suggestion will be
Ubuntu-specific), you may try the following:

Install cups-pdf and evince (evince should be installed on your machine by
default).

sudo apt-get install cups-pdf

Open the postscript up in evince and print it out using the PDF printer.
This will put the file in a PDF directory located in your home directory
(~/PDF). There may be far better ways of doing this, but I'd imagine this
would work for me (i've done similar things in the past)

Good luck!
Jason

> to pdf with ps2pdf I get only black and white images. Does anybody know how
> can I get color images?
> Thank you very much in advance,
>
> Rebeca Garcia.

Quantum Theory Project,