Re: [AMBER] Installation of Amber10

From: jaya c.jose <jayacjose.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 18:37:56 +0530

Dear Prof.Case,

 I opened charmm.f90 file and found that all modules have the same name
"charmm_mod".The second module starting at the line275 with the declaration
"module charmm_mod" so I think it should be like that itself.
(First module is from line 52 to line 225 and line 225 is "end module
charmm_mod" )

I have given the following commands to apply bugfix
 patch -p0 -N -r patch-rejects < bugfix.all
 patch -p0 <bugfix.26 > chk

I changed the name of the directory where MKL files are installed as
"/opt/intel/mkl/10.0.3.020". <http://10.0.3.020/man/man3> But now also it
showing the same error message
when giving the command "make install".

Thanking you