Re: [AMBER] after equil surface of octahedral water-box have small well shaped arrangement of water

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 07:07:26 -0400

it's possible that the restraint force constant is too high, or
perhaps you have problems with the force field parameters for the
ligand (if you have one).
it's very hard to say from the current info. I think you need to
carefully analyze the output file. what is the pressure? what about
temperature? are these both the values that you requested? it seems to
be having problems equilibrating, but the bubble is probably a symptom
and you need to analyze the output to find the initial problem.