Re:Re: [AMBER] fsetpos failed on when looking for box coordinates

From: Yunfen Wang <wangfen041237.163.com>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 14:48:47 +0800 (CST)

But most of the following frames are also like this corrupted frame. As you say , I cann't analyze the frames , I will lose much information which i don't want to see. Besides, for the minority of right frames following , What I can do ?

ÔÚ2010-05-07 12:46:46£¬"Daniel Roe" <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com> дµÀ£º