Re: [AMBER] MM-PBSA problem.. large delta (PBTOT, GAS, VdW, INT)

From: Ray Luo <ray.luo.uci.edu>
Date: Thu, 06 May 2010 14:45:06 -0700

Matthias,

This calls for a MMPBSA calculation by hand. You can get all the
energies for the complex, the receptor, and the ligand, and compute all
the averages by Excel, for example, to see whether the MMPBSA outputs
are correct.

All the best,
Ray

Ray Luo, Ph.D.
Associate Professor in Computational
Biochemistry and Molecular Biophysics
Dept of Molecular Biology and Biochemistry
Dept of Biomedical Engineering
University of California, Irvine, CA 92697-3900
Email: rluo.uci.edu Phones: (949) 824-9528, 9562
Web: http://rayl0.bio.uci.edu/rayl/