[AMBER] Re: Fortran runtime error: Bad value during integer read

From: FyD <fyd.q4md-forcefieldtools.org>
Date: Mon, 03 May 2010 09:06:22 +0200

Dear Joćo,

> "If you want to use R.E.D. with this new RESP binary version (i5i6),
> this is straightforward (we should even have a version somewhere) & I
> can send you this modified version if you need. We will release a new
> version of R.E.D. soon; However, it will not contain this approach."
>
> In the near future we will eventually move on to work with R.E.D.
> However, at the moment we are focused on understanding how Resp works
> at a deeper level than most usual users. If you would be so kind to
> provide us the version of Resp with (i5i6) we would be very grateful.
> This would save us some time and "sweat" with possible problems
> compiling our modified version.

- Concerning RESP, please see:
http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/RED/resp/
The patch provided for what you need has to be applied if you want to
change the format of the max. number of MEP points. I suggest you to
have two versions for the RESP program: the original one useful in
regular cases & the patched one.
Thus, the patch provided is not a bugfix but rather an extension that
one can use when needed.

- Concerning R.E.D. please see the bugfixes of R.E.D.-III.3
http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/RED/popup/bugs-III.3.txt
You can safely apply this correction (again, not a bugfix) in R.E.D.
WHATEVER the RESP binary (patched or not) is.

I hope this helps.

regards, Francois