Re: [AMBER] Undefined symbols: "___builtin___strcpy_chk" and more

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 22:36:13 -0400

On Sat, May 01, 2010, Mengjuei Hsieh wrote:

> > hmm... I googled for "___builtin___strcpy_chk" with no results (three
> > underscores before builtin). Are they the same?

Mac's seem to add more beginning underscores than Linux does. Hence, when
I didn't see something searching with three beginning underscores, I tried
two.

This error still does not look like a bug in the Amber code; it feels more
like a problem with the compiler, which is why I asked the original poster if
the compiler worked for other codes.

....dac