RE: [AMBER] Is AMBER 10 compatible with notebook?

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 08:32:09 -0700

Hi Catein,

This should work fine. Since AMBER is compiled from source it is independent
of the underlying hardware. Thus in principal it works on anything you can
get c and F95 compilers for.

Just make sure you install the relevant developer RPMs. E.g. gcc, gfortran
(or an alternative F95 compiler such as Intel), xorg-X11-devel etc.

Good luck,
Ross