Re: [AMBER] Problem from ala scanning

From: Rilei Yu <yulaomao1983.yahoo.com.cn>
Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 06:58:37 +0800 (CST)

Dear Dr. Bill,

Thanks for your detailed reply! I have checked the top file as your suggestion. Unfortunately, I did not find any problem. And when I re-run tleap, I also did not any complain. So I run my job using two command line
  $MMPBSA.py -i mmpbsa.in -sp complex_solvated.prmtop -cp complex.prmtop -rp re.prmtop -lp lig.prmtop -y complex_md2.mdcrd     (-68kcal/mol)
  $MMPBSA.py -i mmpbsa.in -sp complex_solvated.prmtop -cp mutant_complex_prmtop -rp mutant_receptor_prmtop -lp mutant_ligand_prmtop -y complex_md2.mdcrd        (-57kcal/mol)
If there is any problem with top file, why it can work well? Is there any problem with my command?
Very thanks again!
Rilei Yu

--- 10年4月30日,周五, Bill Miller III <brmilleriii.gmail.com> 写道: