Re: [AMBER] a possible typo bug while building pmemd with mpi

From: Dean Cuebas <deancuebas.missouristate.edu>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 12:52:10 -0500

> Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 11:13:03 -0500
> Subject: Re: [AMBER] a possible typo bug while building pmemd with mpi
>
> The problem is not space...
>
> I am having a hell with TextWrangler as I find out that this application
> simply doesn't convert to Unix LF, so when I copied a file in terminal and
> open it with twedit is Mac CR EOL and it causes problems with compilations
> and makes.

I've never had a problem with TextWrangler... could you send me the file you
are having problems with?

Dean
--
Dr. Dean Cuebas, Associate Prof of Chemistry
deancuebas.missouristate.edu, Ph 417-836-8567 FAX 417-836-5507

> Does anyone know a good reliable, simple editor in Mac that simply assure me
> that I am working with Unix LF files no matter was the input EOL format?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Alan
>
> On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 16:50, Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 11:18 AM, Alan <alanwilter.gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi there,
>>>
>>> So compilation of Amber11 with mpi was going fine and the I got this:
>>>
>>> mpif90  -opmemd gbl_constants.o gbl_datatypes.o state_info.o
>> file_io_dat.o
>>> mdin_ctrl_dat.o mdin_ewald_dat.o mdin_debugf_dat.o prmtop_dat.o
>>> inpcrd_dat.o
>>> dynamics_dat.o img.o parallel_dat.o parallel.o gb_parallel.o pme_direct.o
>>> pme_recip_dat.o pme_slab_recip.o pme_blk_recip.o pme_slab_fft.o
>>> pme_blk_fft.o pme_fft_dat.o fft1d.o bspline.o pme_force.o pbc.o
>>> nb_pairlist.o nb_exclusions.o cit.o dynamics.o bonds.o angles.o
>> dihedrals.o
>>> extra_pnts_nb14.o runmd.o loadbal.o shake.o prfs.o mol_list.o runmin.o
>>> constraints.o axis_optimize.o gb_ene.o veclib.o gb_force.o timers.o
>>> pmemd_lib.o runfiles.o file_io.o bintraj.o pmemd_clib.o pmemd.o random.o
>>> degcnt.o erfcfun.o nmr_calls.o nmr_lib.o get_cmdline.o master_setup.o
>>> pme_alltasks_setup.o pme_setup.o ene_frc_splines.o gb_alltasks_setup.o
>>> nextprmtop_section.o angles_ub.o dihedrals_imp.o cmap.o charmm.o