Re: [AMBER] a possible typo bug while building pmemd with mpi

From: Alan <alanwilter.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 17:13:03 +0100

The problem is not space...

I am having a hell with TextWrangler as I find out that this application
simply doesn't convert to Unix LF, so when I copied a file in terminal and
open it with twedit is Mac CR EOL and it causes problems with compilations
and makes.

Does anyone know a good reliable, simple editor in Mac that simply assure me
that I am working with Unix LF files no matter was the input EOL format?

Thanks,

Alan