RE: [AMBER] Amber10 Cuda compile failure

From: <aapeters.ncsu.edu>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 17:16:28 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks Ross

Both patches are now applied with no problems. However, make in
~/amber10/src/pmemd fails with the following error. I checked, and the
gbl_constants.fpp file is present.

[aapeters.os40 pmemd]$ make
cd src && make all
make[1]: Entering directory `/tmp/aapeters/amber10/src/pmemd/src'
cc -E -DPUBFFT gbl_constants.fpp gbl_constants.f90
cc: gbl_constants.f90: No such file or directory
# 1 "gbl_constants.fpp"
# 1 "<built-in>"
# 1 "<command-line>"
# 1 "gbl_constants.fpp"