RE: [AMBER] Amber10 Cuda compile failure

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 08:54:59 -0700

Hi Andrew,

Just to follow up on this it turns out that there was a typo in one of the
bugfixes (31 I think) in the bugfix.all file. This would have affected all
PMEMD compiles not just the cuda patched version. The webpage should now be
updated in which case I believe the cuda patch should now work (assuming you
still remove bugfix.26 from it).

Let me know if you have any problems.

All the best
Ross