RE: [AMBER] Amber10 Cuda compile failure

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 14:57:36 -0700

Hi Andrew,

> Attempting to compile Amber10 for GPU use.
>
> As per Amber Developers site, I remove bugfix 26 from bugfix.all, and
> apply the patch. I get a few patch failures.
>
> Ignoring the previous patch failures, I then I apply the nvidia patch
> with:
> patch -p0 < amber10_nvidia_cude_support_v0.1.patch
> which is completely successful.
>
> However "make" tells me:
>
> prmtop_dat.f90:1131.2:
>
> glb_natex(:) = 0
> 1
> Error: Unclassifiable statement at (1)
>
> Any ideas?

Unfortunately I have not had time to update the patch to be compatible with
bugfix.26 and thus you can only use a bugfix.all up to bugfix.25. I have
been focusing on finishing things for AMBER 11 which is why this was not
done. It will also soon be replaced by the AMBER 11 version which will
include both GB and PME support.

In the meantime please untar a brand new AMBER 10 tree and apply the
attached bugfix files and try compiling again.

All the best
Ross

/\
\/