Re:Re: [AMBER] Traceback: not available, complile with -ftrace = frame

From: Yunfen Wang <wangfen041237.163.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 11:51:39 +0800 (CST)

Dear Jason,
       Thank you for your last instructions . Now , I have found the **** in the restart file ,and deleted the following lines from there . I re-run simulation , a new problem has appeared . In the Output there has another error:
     | Flags:
 getting new box info from bottom of inpcrd
| INFO: Old style inpcrd file read
| peek_ewald_inpcrd: Should not be here
What's wrong? Should I delete content in other files while delete the **** in the restart file ?
Expect your further instructions !
Thank you
Wang

ÔÚ2010-04-07 22:00:05£¬"Jason Swails" <jason.swails.gmail.com> дµÀ£º