Re: Re: [AMBER] Traceback: not available, complile with -ftrace = frame

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 00:03:31 -0400

2010/4/7 Yunfen Wang <wangfen041237.163.com>:
> Dear Jason,
>       Thank you for your last  instructions . Now , I have found the **** in the restart file ,and deleted the following lines from there . I re-run simulation ,  a new problem has appeared . In the Output there has another error:
>     | Flags:
>  getting new box info from bottom of inpcrd
> |  INFO: Old style inpcrd file read
> | peek_ewald_inpcrd: Should not be here
> What's wrong? Should I delete content in other files while delete the **** in the restart file ?

You can't simply delete the lines with **** in your restart file. The
existence of a **** means that one of the coordinates for one of the
atoms is simply unknown, and you can't use the restart file at all.
You have to go back to a restart file that has no ***** in place of
coordinates (a different file!). (When you delete ****, the program
finds fewer coordinates than it is expecting to).

All the best,
Jason