Re: [AMBER] Traceback: not available, complile with -ftrace = frame

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 10:00:05 -0400

Hello,

Check your restart file for *****. This indicates that one of the
coordinates has become too large for the fixed-format form of the
restart file. If this is the case, you'll have to use your last
working restart file and re-run simulations from there. To avoid this
problem, use 'iwrap' in your input file. Details about this variable
can be found extensively in the archives as well as detailed in the
manual.

Good luck!
Jason