Re: [AMBER] membranes

From: Balazs Jojart <jojartb.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 18:00:26 +0200

Dear Adrian,
here I agree with Vald completly.
Colleagues from Prague, showed, that in long simulations, the charmm ff
parameters are also not appropriate, only with surface tension (Siu &
Vacha et al.: Biomolecular simulations of membranes: Physical properties
from different force fields)
Only the Berger parameters reproduce approximately the membrane area per
lipid, order parameter, as Vlas wrote, and as far I know.
Balazs