Re: [AMBER] difference in output from bnda and fd_helix functions

From: Igor Sizov <iesizov.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 15:07:07 -0400

The problem actually is that when I am trying to follow the tutorial for
building DNA and to hold the solute fixed (section 5.1.3) I need to point
out how many atoms will be fixed by using the command RES in the GROUP
input. In the case of two chains in a pdb file the number of residues is
only half of the actual number of residues in the file. So, it’s just
impossible to make all atoms fixed. In the case of one chain in a pdb file
this is not a problem.

Thank you,

Igor