Re: [AMBER] how to get the hydrophobic area for a particlar region

From: Ray Luo <ray.luo.uci.edu>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 11:36:39 -0700

One thing you need to pay attend is the radii in VMD or PyMol are
different from those in Amber ... if you want consistency between your
mmpbsa analysis and whatever analysis you have in mind, you may need to
use the same parameters for both calculations.

All the best,
Ray

Ray Luo, Ph.D.
Associate Professor in Computational
Biochemistry and Molecular Biophysics
Dept of Molecular Biology and Biochemistry
Dept of Biomedical Engineering
University of California, Irvine, CA 92697-3900
Email: rluo.uci.edu Phones: (949) 824-9528, 9562
Web: http://rayl0.bio.uci.edu/rayl/