Re: [AMBER] Energy units in mm-pbsa calculations

From: Billy Miller III <brmilleriii.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 22:31:34 -0400

With the parameters you have chosen in your input files (specifically
setting DCTYPE=4), the organization of your output file appears correct. The
first energy column was zero in the test case that we ran with the same
parameters, too. So that seems to be acceptable, although you should check
your statistics.out file to ensure that the numbers there seem reasonable as
well.

Good luck!

-Bill