Re: [AMBER] Distance between two atoms vs time

From: Billy Miller III <brmilleriii.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 08:57:13 -0400

Once you trajin the correct trajectory file, the general command for
calculating the distance between two atoms should be something like this:

distance DIST .atom_number1 .atom_number2 out dist.out

Or for your specific case, it should be:

distance DIST .256 .399 out dist.out

You could also use the residues numbers and atom types:

distance DIST :154.OE1 :45.OD2

Either of these last two commands should give you the exact same results for
your system.

Good luck!

-Bill Miller