[AMBER] Distance between two atoms vs time

From: imtiaz shafiq <imtiazshafiq.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 12:24:26 +0000

Dear All,

I want to calculate a distance between two atoms vs time. Let us say I
have two atoms with number 256 and 399 and the corresponding residue
names are GLU 154 and ASP 45, The atom label are OE1 and 0D2, what
could be the best option to calculate distance between these two
versus the time.

I have look at the Amber tools manual and found there is distance
command available with ptraj but I am not sure what syntax I should
use in my case. Please suggest me something in this regards

Imtiaz