Re: [OFFLIST] Re: [AMBER] Protein + Bilayer Simulations: Role of salt

From: Lalit Dubey <dubey.lalit.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 14:28:57 -0600

Hi Watson and others,

Many thanks for the paper list. I am following the papers from Pavel
Jungwirth group.

Moreover, I am very curious to hear thoughts of practitioners - the persons
who do protein+Bilayer simulations and how they deal with salt concentration
issue??

Any thoughts will be highly appreciated.

Thanks again,
--- Lalit