Re: [AMBER] Fitting Torsional parameters

From: stephane acoca <stephane.acoca.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 11:07:09 -0500

I have a few other questions. I understand that the PK values correspond to
the coefficients that were obtained during the fitting of the Fourier
series. The coefficients are divided by 2 and the resulting value is the PK
value. The form of the series that I used did not contain a PHASE parameter
(it was set to 0).I am assuming that this infers that the PHASE value must
be set to 0 for the torsion parameter but wanted to clarify the matter.

Form used : *PK**1/2 (1+COS(*PN**phi - 0))

Stephane Acoca
McGill University