Re: [AMBER] limit of joining residues

From: Jio M <jiomm.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 06:56:32 -0800 (PST)

Dear Bill Ross and Amber users,

> e.g. find the last step that completes, save pdb at that point

Thanks B. Ross for your interest and suggestion.
I used tleap in other super computer (very high RAM), it carried out my scripts without error and without killing of tleap. may be some issue of memory may be in earlier PC having less RAM.

Till now no error or killing in Super Comp.

thanks and regards;

JIomm