[AMBER] VMD and Amber coordinates

From: Rebeca García Fandiño <regafan.hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 18:25:25 +0000

Hi,
I have a NAMD/Charmm trajectory processed with ptraj.

To open it with VMD I have to load manually the psf and the trajectory selecting Amber coordinates, and there is no problem.

However, when I want to load the trajectory using the text mode, I write:

mol load psf psf_file.psf
mol load crd trajectory.crd

And it does not work. I have tried to delete the first line of the file "trajectory.crd" that is "trajectory generated by ptraj", but it does not work either.

Could you please tell me how could I load this trajectory using the text mode of vmd?

Thank you very much,

Rebeca Garcia Fandino