Re: [AMBER] error in installing amber10 even after installing amber tools

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 10:02:34 -0500

On Mon, Jan 25, 2010, Nicee wrote:

> I have put both " Amber10.tar.bz2 and AmberTools-1.3.tar.bz2" in same directory
> as "/home/nicee". then i have extracted both the files in same location, i.e,
> /home/nicee and i got amber10 and amber11.

What you want to do is this: put amber10.tar.bz2 and AmberTools-1.2.tar.bz2
into you home directory, and untar. Both of these will extract into an
amber10 directory tree and you can continue.

You can download AmberTools-1.2.tar.bz2 here:

   http://ambermd.org/downloads/AmberTools-1.2.tar.bz2

We realize that the instructions are not very clear about this, and we
apologize for that.

....dac