Re: [AMBER] problem with vmd

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 08:42:57 -0500

Hello,

It is showing that bond because that bond information is in the prmtop
file... There is a graphical representation called "dynamic bonds"
that will only show bonds within a given distance. You can make it
look very much like the "licorice" representation by using dynamic
bonds with van der waals and reducing the size of the sphere such that
it appears like "licorice".

There may also be another way, but I'm not aware of it.

Good luck!
Jason